The NIMA self-study courses are perfect for people who want to study at their own time and own place.
It is the friendliest priced way to study NIMA.
Important: you should have a strong self-discipline to follow the self-study. Doing a good planning and keeping that planning is essential.
Costs are divided into two parts. Study costs and examination costs.
You only pay the examination fees if you register for the exam. You can study without the obligation to go to the exam
Registration € 35, –
Platform use € 150, –
NIMA registration € 300, – for NIMA-A and € 350, – for NIMA-B
Theoretical exam at one of our exam locations (price differs per location)
Practical exam at one of our exam locations (price varies per location)
You can do NIMA in several different cities. Each year we want to add new cities. The names of the cities are in alphabetical order
Advantages of the NIMA self-study program
1. Study when and where it suits you the best
2. Study at your own tempo
3. No waste of time for traveling to training locations
4. Friendly priced
5. Good exam preparation because of availability of exam questions at the platform
You need to buy your own books to participate in the NIMA self-study program.
Generally, this are two or three books. These books are available in English or Russian.
Contact us if you want to know what books we recommend!
To study in our self-study requires discipline and a proper planning. Especially for working professionals, self-study is interesting because they recognize the theory in practical situations.
Still it is crucial to keep a few things in mind:
- Do a good planning and follow that planning. Take advantage of an agenda or digital planning tool
- Find a good working way for you to study. For some people reading is enough while others need to take notes.
- Make use of technology offered by for instance your smartphone. Nearly all phones have the possibility to record audio notes and to play them later on. Studying hey way makes it possible to listen to your notes later in the week or as exam preparation. Synchronizing written or audio notes between different devices are very useful. OneNote fro Microsoft is a good example of a tool that can be very helpful for support of self-study.
- Study in short, frequent sessions. Several modules are quite long, and it is better to cut them into pieces
- Try to integrate the theory into practical situations
How can we help you?
If you are interested in one of our programs, feel free to contact us.
P.o. Box 238
4760 AE Zevenbergen
Tel: +31 6 241 99 561